Israel, The Natural Place to Study the Bible
Since 1974 Baptists for Israel Institute has provided young people with a life changing cross-cultural experience in the land of Israel. Options include:
- A College Sophomore or Junior year in Israel
- A Summer Internship program
- Master of Arts in Israel Studies
- Two week Seminar trip to Israel for pastors and laymen
- Two week Bible Geography Course
These are designed to give you a study/internship experience in a foreign country. In addition to the classroom instruction, you will become personally acquainted with Israelis as you live, work as volunteers, and travel among the people of Israel. You will learn about the unique culture of the people and participate in their Biblical holidays. The country is your classroom as you study the Bible on location. See Sample Year photos.
All these experiences combine and become a valuable asset for your future as a teacher, pastor, businessman, professional, or any career path you choose.
- Archaeology through Caleb's Eyes To me, archaeology has always been somewhat distant and confusing. It fills the pages of dusty books and the conversations of people who don't get out enough, Mr. Indiana Jones excepted. more
- Spring is Coming! If the coming winter months seem a bit overwhelming, take heart and remember... more
- Yoni & Kalev's First 6 Weeks in Israel Shalom y"all! This is Yoni and Kalev (Jonathan and Caleb) reporting from the shins of the Golan Heights in northeast Israel. We are so excited... more
- Students' First Month in Israel There have been lots of "firsts" for them to experience! more