Israel, The Natural Place to Study the Bible
Since 1974 Baptists for Israel Institute has provided young people with a life changing cross-cultural experience in the land of Israel. Options include:
- A College Sophomore or Junior year in Israel
- A Summer Internship program
- Master of Arts in Israel Studies
- Two week Seminar trip to Israel for pastors and laymen
- Two week Bible Geography Course
These are designed to give you a study/internship experience in a foreign country. In addition to the classroom instruction, you will become personally acquainted with Israelis as you live, work as volunteers, and travel among the people of Israel. You will learn about the unique culture of the people and participate in their Biblical holidays. The country is your classroom as you study the Bible on location. See Sample Year photos.
All these experiences combine and become a valuable asset for your future as a teacher, pastor, businessman, professional, or any career path you choose.
- Need a Job after College? You might be wise to consider a summer or school year with Baptists for Israel before heading out with your current resume. more
- Negev Field Trip (Part 2) Student/intern, Yoni, continues his field trip report: Arising from our oasis in the desert, we began our second day on a trip to the home of Israel's first Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion. more
- Field Trip to Negev (Part 1) Our trip to the Negev (Old Hebrew word for "South") was like a step back in time... more
- Running the Race Baptists for Israel's Dean of Students, Brad Brough, participated in the Tiberias Marathon on Jan. 10, 2014. The run more